Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Gift wrapping ideas...

I have my gifts all wrapped and will take them to UPS today to be shipped. Yippee!! I used some of the printable Christmas tags I found and wrapped each gift in sheet music wrapping paper that I found at Ikea. I got it in both white/black and kraft paper/black. It's really cute!

I spent some time scouting out some great wrapping ideas before I found my "sheet music" paper and thought you might like to see them.

This idea really appealed to me because I like the idea of using fresh greenery and kraft paper. It's so simple and yet it's quite stunning. She has some other wonderful ideas on her blog too....go check it out!


I always love black and white. It's so sophisticated and makes such an elegant statement.


Washi Tape, Baker's Twine and Kraft paper seem to be a recurring theme, which I really like. I like the "homemade" and simple look. Aren't these eye-catching?


Here she used Trader Joe's paper bags as wrapping paper. I love this, and especially because I have some of these bags!!


Here's another variation using kraft paper. How fun to use rubber stamps. I can see all kinds of possibilities here.


This idea from Martha Stewart (of course) is so cute for the kiddos. Wouldn't a child just love to get a gift that was wrapped like this?


White paper with colorful ribbons is always another easy, but beautiful way to wrap gifts. Especially, if there is a candy cane attached.


And this, I think, is the most clever idea of all.  A word search with everyone's names and then circle the name of the recipient. Use Puzzlemaker on Discovery Education to create it.


Hope you enjoyed all this wonderful inspiration. If you've already got your gifts wrapped and you did something special, I would love it if you would share it with me/us in the comments.

Just a reminder.....my holiday gift to you SALE!.....ends Christmas Day.

Happy Holidays,

1 comment:

Sally said...

You always have the greatest posts! Made some word search puzzles for my grandkids. Lots of fun! Thanks.