Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The cutest Christmas Tree Skirt!

I love, love, love this Christmas Tree skirt. When I first saw it on the HGTV site, I thought it was cute but I also thought it might be difficult to find enough pennants to make it. And then just the other day at an antique shop I saw enough vintage pennants to make more than half of a skirt. Unfortunately, they had just been sold or I would have been bringing them home! So now I'm thinking that it might not be that difficult after all. Of course, one could always purchase new pennants and that would make it very easy. It's just such a clever idea!


Just a reminder.....my holiday gift to you SALE!.....ends Christmas Day.

Happy Holidays,

1 comment:

Kar said...

What a cute idea! Would be great for a game room or something.