Friday, December 07, 2012

Christmas Cards...

I'm going to remind you of my "Holiday Gift to You SALE" in every single post I write from now until Christmas Day. Scroll down to the bottom of each post for a link to the shop. I'm anxious to sell a lot of fabric before the end of the year.

I've already got my Christmas Cards in the mail - which is a real accomplishment for me. I usually don't get them mailed until it's almost Christmas Day, but that's because I'm just too, too busy. This year I have made it a priority to enjoy the season and, so far, I am.

I decided to decorate the card envelopes this year after seeing these photos on pinterest.




I committed myself to making do with the materials I already had on hand so mine look much different and they are certainly not masterpieces, but I'm pleased anyway and I had a lot of fun doing these. Each one is just a little bit different, but I can see that I need to start collecting some papers, stamps, and stickers. How fun!



I hope you are finding lots of ways this year to enjoy the festivities associated with the holiday season.

Just a reminder.....my holiday gift to you SALE!.....ends Christmas Day.

Happy Holidays,

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Terri,

What great ideas for your cards' envelopes! I have not sent our cards yet, although they are all stamped and addressed. Since our newest grandbaby is due in less than a week, I'm waiting to send our cards until I have an announcement to make!

Until then, I may just do some envelope decorating - after I finish knitting more booties, that is!

xxoo
Judy

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a fantastic idea! I love how your envelopes look. Very festive. Makes me want to go buy some stamps and ink too!