Thursday, August 01, 2013

An afternoon stroll...

It's been cold, foggy, and overcast each morning now for about a week and it's forced me to take my walk later in the day than I normally do.The temperature has been in the high 60's/low 70's by the time I get out and it's lovely. There's always a slight breeze in our neighborhood too and it's so enjoyable to be out in it.

I thought perhaps you might enjoy seeing some more pics from my walks... nothing really special, but I think it's pretty. It's peaceful too... almost feels like being out in the woods somewhere although there are plenty of homes about.






Just to do something a little different, I made a set of napkins this afternoon. They're in the shop now.


I've finished the gold-based scarf and it's being blocked/drying and I've also finished the blue-based one and will tie in all the loose ends tonight and get it blocked tomorrow. They will go into the shop too!

Take care,

1 comment:

Judy said...

I enjoyed our walk together! Thanks for inviting me to join you.

Love your napkins.

xxoo