Tuesday, July 30, 2013

These are still available...

I have 1 each of these fat quarter packs by Kaffe Fassett left in the shop and I'm getting ready to place an order for the new fall line.




Such gorgeous fabrics!! I love the Kaffe fabrics and probably always will. I've said before that these are considered "collectible" out in my neck of the woods and because of that they are not always easy to find. It's nice having at least a fat quarter of each fabric in the line, since to buy a yard or two of all of them would be quite expensive (but a lot of fun)!

It's called the Kaffe Fassett Spring 2013 Collection, but it does contain a few fabrics from Brandon Mably and Philip Jacobs.

Take care,

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi. Is this a new or old post because you talk about ordering his new line.