Saturday, September 01, 2012

Sale for the Labor Day Weekend....

I found some more "stuff" from my stash that I would like to sell. I really have waaaaay too much for any one person to own! :) If you want to see a larger photo, just remember to double-click on the photo. Please read each listing carefully as some of them have shipping fees included and some don't. Hope you'll find something you just have to have! :)

78 Log Cabin Quilt Blocks, 7 1/4" x 7 1/4", made from 100% cotton fabrics and shirts with a few duplicates. I made these blocks in 1987 and made two large quilts (one for each sister) but never got around to making a quilt for myself. Isn't that how it always goes? :) Anyway, now I would like to see them go to someone who will use them. $22 includes USPS priority flat rate mail.

ALL of the books are in excellent condition unless otherwise stated.

Wendy Knits, soft-cover book. $7.50 includes media mail shipping.


Knitting with Beads, soft-cover book, $10 includes media mail shipping.


Making Handbags & Purses, Hardcover 1st edition, $15.00 includes media mail shipping.


The Hat Book, Hardcover 1993, $24.00 includes media mail shipping.


Fun, Fast & Easy Fabric Knitting, Brand New, Softcover, $9.00 includes media mail shipping.


Lot - Wire-Wrapped Jewelry, Wire Jewelry, & Jewelry Making for Beginners - Brand New, Softcovers, $12.50 includes media mail shipping.


Crocheted Felt Hats, looseleaf page in page protector, $6.25 includes 1st class shipping. (The weird colorations are just my reflection while taking the photo)


Victorian Ribbon & Lacecraft Designs by Mary Jo Hiney, Hardcover, $11.00 includes media mail shipping.



"Cherries" Needlepoint. 18" x 12 1/2" This was a pillow top which I cut the backing off and removed the awful stuffing. It's be freshly laundered and now it just needs to be blocked. I didn't want to cut any more off the edges so as to give the buyer more options. $17.50 includes first class shipping.

Patons Kroy Socks Stripes Yarn - 2 skeins, $9.50 includes first class shipping.

For any questions or payment info (payment via Paypal), please email me (imquilternity at yahoo dot com). If you find more than one item you like, I will be happy to combine them into one invoice and charge shipping accordingly.

I will also have this posted at my selling blog, Quilternity Too/Two where it will probably be easier to locate if you need to find it later.

Take care,

No comments: