Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rested and refreshed...

Hubby and I took some time for some R&R recently and it was wonderful! I won't go into details here other than to say it was so nice to be away from the responsibilities, phone calls, computers, and all of the electronic/other interruptions in our daily lives.


We did see a bear on this path and found out later that he/she had just caught a fish or two! Being out in nature always reminds me of what's important in my life and I think that's just one of the benefits of getting away for a little while.

Now I'm back in the shop getting out orders and getting caught up with all my paperwork.

Take care,

4 comments:

Kar said...

It truly is a blessing to be able to get out in nature and escape all the things that bombard us day to day. :)

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm always terrified that we might run into a bear when we are out on a trail. Though my husband promises he'll run slower than me. :) How did you handle it? A break from everything - especially electronics - is always a good thing.

Sally said...

Glad to hear you were able to get away for some r&r (and not end up on the bear's menu).

HollyM said...

Glad you had some getaway time! The path looks beautiful.