Monday, December 05, 2011

Time is flying...

I can't quite believe that it's already December 5th! It just sneaks up on me so quickly when it's holiday time. We put up our tree this weekend and I'm quite happy with it. We chose to go the "traditional" red, white and green route this year. I've been doing orange, magenta, lime green, and brown, which I love, for several years now, but we just thought a change might be nice. Funny thing is, just last year, I gave away most of our red, white and green ornaments since we hadn't been using them. Our tree is much more sparse this year in terms of ornaments, but I think I love it even more. It's definitely more "natural." We also got a Nordman this year rather than our typical Noble, and it's much more g-r-e-e-n.

Anyway, I'm still staying busy in the shop. Have listed a lot of wonderful new Michael Miller fabrics and am shipping lots of orders. Here's just one of them...one of my favorites. I don't want to give away too much, but there's one lucky little 6-yr old granddaughter out there that's going to be receiving a gift that uses each of these fabrics! What a terrific grandmother, right?




I hope you'll remember that I've made up some Fat Quarter packs if you are looking for a great gift for one of your sewing/quilting friends.
Take care,

No comments: