Tuesday, August 28, 2007


I can't believe how fast this summer has passed. And yes, we'll still have some very hot weather but I'm ready for fall.

I guess that's why we decided to spend a week at Mammoth. Hopefully, we'll have some cool evenings/nights and some lovely breezes during the day. We plan to do some hiking/walking, fishing, reading, cooking, quilting, and just generally relax! Oooooh, I can't wait!

I've been dyeing fabrics lately! It's so much fun and so rewarding since it's such a surprise to see "what you get" when it's all washed out and ironed! What a treat!

I realize I have much to learn and have found several yahoo groups that are filled with very experienced and sharing members. It's a whole new world! This is just a sample of what I've been doing!

Happy Labor Day!!

No comments: