Monday, July 30, 2007



I finished Harry Potter on Wednesday night! I was reading in every spare moment I had and I was torn between wanting to finish it quickly and wanting to take my time and savor every moment. I was just too worried that some idiot would feel the necessity to spoil it for me. I loved it! But, I didn't actually love the ending. I guess it was necessary but it didn't feel right somehow.

I spent Friday dyeing fabrics with two friends, Jane & Carol. These are Jane's fabrics in the picture! We did 48 half yards each and spent the entire day at it. It's really a lot of work, but it is so rewarding and that makes it FUN! I just finished ironing the last piece! I messed up with the muted set but am basically happy with them anyway. I learned a lot more about mixing dyes this time. Great fun!!

No comments: