Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Raindrops on Roses... it's finished!

I loved making this shawl once I got the hang of the lace part of the pattern. It helped so much to use markers and I don't know why it didn't occur to me to use them in the first place. Anyway, it's finished and I'm quite pleased with it.


These are the two yarns I used. According to the pattern, I had enough of the Mustang Sally to complete the shawl using just one skein. Although I don't think my gauge was off, I ran out of yarn and had to use the Aubergenius for the last few rows. I think it still looks lovely.

Take care,







Started 2018 with UFO projects: 22
New YTD: 5
Gave away YTD:0
Trashed/dismantled YTD:
Sold unfinished UFOs YTD:0
Finished YTD: -4
So far 2018: 23

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Gorgeous!

Sally said...

Another lovely project. I really like the edging in the auburgene. A nice finishing detail. Sally

Jackie said...

It looks fantastic! Very nicely blocked too. I think mine needs to be re-blocked along with several other of my hand knits.