Friday, January 12, 2018

Ventura Harbor

We drove up to Ventura Harbor for lunch  and to take a walk afterward. It's such a lovely and peaceful place. We eat at Andria's Seafood and always have their Halibut & Chips. They are so, so good and we think, much better than the cod.

The temperature was perfect and so was the late afternoon light. Unfortunately, I didn't have my good camera with me so I used my husband's iPhone. It takes pretty good pictures for a phone. I'm always surprised, but know I shouldn't be. Technology, right? :)


I loved the texture on these leaves and remembered that the last time we walked by this plant I wished I had taken a photo. Got it today. Next time I hope to have the good camera, although I do need to re-educate myself on the camera and photography. That's one of my 2018 goals.


It was a nice afternoon.

Take care,







Started 2018 with UFO projects: 22
New YTD: 1
Gave away YTD:0
Trashed/dismantled YTD:
Sold unfinished UFOs YTD:0
Finished YTD:
So far 2018: 23

1 comment:

Sally said...

Another post! Yeah! Sounds like it was the perfect day.