Friday, January 16, 2015

For the last 8 days...

I've been down with the flu. So has the majority of my Thursday group quilting class. It struck 13 of us and we've all been sick since last Friday.

This may seem extreme (and it is... to use the word survived), but that's how it has felt. We are all, in our own ways, starting to see light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel.

I'm anxious to get back to sewing/quilting, but along with everything else that I need to get done, I know I'll have to pace myself. I definitely don't want a relapse!

Take care of yourselves and wash your hands often!! :))

3 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Sorry to read you have been down and out with flu.
Get yourself better asap and we can see more of your lovely projects.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I've heard it is brutal. So sorry you've been suffering with this and hope you're back to normal very soon.

Diane J. Evans said...

AAAGH! Not fair! You're not supposed to be sick when there's so much creating to do! We're all holding our breath around here, because, even though we got our flu shots, the word is that it only protects against about 25% of the strains that are out there. Nasty business.

Please be kind to yourself and take it slowly. You'll be back to your old self very soon, I'm sure.

Diane