Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Fulfilling orders...

That's what I've been doing for the last week and a half... fulfilling orders. That doesn't make it sound nearly as much fun as it is. Making these zipper pouches is instant gratification and what could be better than that?


Christmas zipper pouches, can you believe it? I can hardly believe it's already the first of November and Christmas will be here before we know it. I might not be ready, but my customer is certainly going to be prepared, right?

In addition to these pouches, I've made a couple of Two-Zip Hipsters and will get them posted tomorrow. Right now I'm off to work on a Zip & Go!

Take care,

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

These pouches are so cute. Love the Christmas fabrics. The only thing better is to fill them with quilting treats :-)