Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mango Tango Socks!

It's been awhile since I knit myself a new pair of socks. I started these with the intention of putting them in the shop, but I tried them on and I'm hooked. They are so comfortable, the fit is perfect, and I love the pattern... it's called Go With The Flow and the yarn I used is my favorite - Socks That Rock Lightweight. This colorway is called Mango Tango.




This pattern is a very fast and very easy knit. It took me a little over a week, knitting only in the evenings. 

Take care,

3 comments:

floribunda said...

great socks, Terri! I would definitely keep those for myself, too...

Sally said...

Great combination of yarn and pattern! Definitely keep them.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

They are lovely!!! They make me think of sherbet ice cream!!