Monday, April 21, 2014

My new obsession

This seems to be my latest obsession! I love these bags and I love making them. It's so much fun to match fabrics, zippers and hardware.

I finished up the Two-zip Hipster I made for a friend yesterday morning and then, since I already had this bag all cut out, I went ahead and made it up too. I'm almost at the point where I can do it without consulting the pattern now. :)




I used Amy Butler's Soul Blossom Peacock Feathers fabric for the outside of the bag and Rhapsodia by Art Gallery Fabrics for the lining.

It's in the shop.

Take care,

6 comments:

Quilting Stories said...

Lovely bags for the summer!

Unknown said...

Cute bag - love the fabric you used, too.

Unknown said...

The bag is a beautiful pattern and the fabric you used is amazing. I can imagine going on a lovely sunny holiday and having this to carry the essentials round. Fantastic!

Maria said...

I love this pattern and the fabric is just amazing.

LA Paylor said...

the bag looks cute and usable. I know what it feels like when you want to just assembly line sew them in all different fabrics! It's fun!
LeeAnna Paylor
not afraid of color!
lapaylor.blogspot.com

Ren said...

These are great but I don't know how you do it! I burn out after 2 or so times on one pattern.

Thanks for linking up at Inspire Us Thursday!