Wednesday, April 10, 2013

They're here....

They came today as promised... the Kaffe Fassett Collective Spring 2013 fat quarter packs and design rolls. They contain 30 pieces each with fabrics from Kaffe Fassett, Brandon Mably, and Philip Jacobs. Sampler #3 is the blues/greens, Sampler #2 is the pinks/oranges/reds, and Sampler #1 is everything else.



SRP for the FQ packs is $100 but I just can't force myself to charge that so I'm going to offer them at a slightly reduced price of $87.99 SRP for the Design Rolls is $33 and I'm offering them for $30.50.

I hope to have them listed in the shop by Friday or Saturday, but if you know you want something, just email me and I'll set it aside for you. They are already going fast!I know these photos are not the best and I'll get some better ones posted soon.

My fabric SALE is still going strong (and I'm still nagging you to visit)!! We've got GREAT prices...come see!

Take care,







P.S. Hope this answers your question Sally. I haven't had a chance to respond to your email... sorry!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

They are all so bright and pretty Terri!