Wednesday, April 24, 2013

$4 per yard... today and tomorrow only!!

The fabrics that are left in the shop are truly gorgeous. Much better in person than in a photo, of course. Sadly, the size of the photos allowed on my website limits visibility and make it difficult to see the real beauty of these fabrics, but trust me when I say that they are lovely. They are great for backings and for scrap quilts.

Anyway... since it's way too much work to change the prices on each fabric in the shop when the sale will only last two days... your order will show the fabric at it's current price and I'll manually change the price to $4/yard if it's priced higher than that. Must purchase 1 yard minimum of each fabric to qualify.


For credit card orders, you'll be charged the correct amount. If you've paid with paypal, you'll be reimbursed for any excess you've paid.

Take care,

1 comment:

Mina said...

Hi Terri, do we need to use a code at checkout? I will miss you when you close, my order is always received so quickly!