Saturday, June 02, 2012

A sneak peek!

You're not supposed to be able to tell what this is, other than it's a bit of fabric I've quilted in preparation for finishing another UFO. I wasn't too excited about working on it, until I pulled it from the dryer. Now, I'm thrilled.


I ran out of flannel and can't get to the store to get any more until tomorrow so my sewing is over for the day. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on this tomorrow. I hope so!!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Take care,

5 comments:

Kar said...

That is one gorgeous flower print in the picture! The colors are beautiful!

CitricSugar said...

I love the look of the quilting! Can't wait to see the rest...

HollyM said...

The texture is beautiful! Can't wait to see what it is!

Janet said...

I like how the quilting is looking and the colours are luscious, reveal soon please.

Sally said...

My favorite colors. You are a temptress...