Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Some cute Valentine ideas...

I love these ideas...they're simple and easy! Like the garland - wouldn't it be cute using red/white fabrics like stripes, dots, plaids and solids?

These lampshades are absolutely adorable! I think this is a great idea and unique too! Lots of opportunities for great fabrics here!

The wreath is probably the more typical decoration, but it's still very cute, nonetheless.

Then, there are these clever cards/tags created from stamped paint chips. I love this idea! It's from Country Living.
The first three photos are courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens.

4 comments:

Crispy said...

You always find the cutest stuff...just wish I had the talent to make stuff like this LOL.

Crispy

Kim D. said...

Love those shades, but none of my rooms in the house are pink. LOL

Janet said...

I could move into that bedroom on the top. What lovely ideas.

Diane J. Evans said...

I always love your photos from Better Homes and Gardens -- someday I hope to live in a house that looks like one of those photos. What wonderful ideas -- love the paint chips!

Diane