Friday, February 18, 2011

Did you know?

That I provide great customer service?

An international customer purchased Amy Butler's LOVE FQ Pack and wanted it shipped in a global priority envelope. Well, that means that this...


had to become this...


in order to fit in the envelope. No problem, except that when I unfolded the original FQ pack all the fabrics were wrinkled. I couldn't stand that so I pressed each and every one of them before re-folding them this way. Above and beyond, I would say. But that's only cuz I'm crazy!!

Happy Weekend! It's a special one for me!

4 comments:

Regina said...

Wow that is great service!

Crispy said...

I am not the least bit surprised :0)

Crispy

Chris Daly said...

Great idea. I sometimes put overseas fabric shipments in a ziploc bag and suck out the air to flatten them a bit more.

Kathy Thomas said...

Wow, what service!! These fabrics are gorgeous. Is it your birthday weekend?? If so, hope it is happy and full of fun!