Friday, December 11, 2009

Stocking ideas and a winner!

Here are some wonderful stocking ideas I found online at BHG. They always have great ideas, don't they?

These are right up my alley since they are hand-knit! How easy and fun. I won't be getting them made for this year, but I'm putting them on my list for next year.


Directions here for these lovely red and green stockings!


These are pretty cute too, and different! Simple to make too!


How adorable!


Well, that was just a small sampling of the fun stocking ideas to be found at Better Homes & Gardens.

NOW, as promised, here is the winner of my little give-away!




Kathleen at Welcome to my World is the lucky winner! Congratulations Kathleen!

Ladies, I want to thank you all for participating and for enriching my holiday season this year with your stories of giving. I've loved reading each and every one of them.

Thanks so much!

10 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Kathleen!

Sarah Vanderburgh said...

Thanks for the inspiration today, Terri! I really love the paisley pillow with the flower stockings. I have a beautiful wooden church pew at my entry and think I will need to make at least a pillow - or two - to warm it up! Good luck making those knit stockings - and then trying to fill them:)!

Kathleen said...

I like those "mod" looking stockings the best. And WOOHOO I'm a winner!! Thanks!!

Jocelyn said...

Cute stockings!

Unknown said...

As soon as I saw the knitted stockings I thought to myself, gee Terri can make those!! All great ideas, congrats to Kathleen!

tiny homes said...

Nice designs of stockings! It has been a tradition in our home that stockings are the main attraction.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congrats Kathleen!

Ohhhhh...all those stockings are just wonderful!

ExpressYourself said...

I *love* stockings - all styles! Happy Holidays and thanks for sharing! :)

Kar said...

Love the finished quilt! The colors are beautiful.

Thanks for sharing all the stocking ideas! Love it.

xxxx

Kim D. said...

Congrats to Kathleen.. Lucky Girl..

Those stocking are lovely thanks for sharing.