Friday, September 12, 2008

Some of my recent knitting to share with you. This is the Leaf Lace Scarf (free pattern on Ravelry) made with Dream in Color Smooshy in the Happy Forest colorway. Isn't it just lucsious? I LOVE it! I was making it for my MIL's birthday, but decided I just can't part with it (and it's not really a color I wear).


It's being blocked here, in the second photo, and that's why you see a pink towel through the lace, but the color is truer in the first photo.

The Dream in Color Smooshy yarn is wonderful to work with too; it's soft and "springy" - probably not the best word to describe it, but I can't think of anything better!




This simple scarf was knit using one hank of Noro Kureyon. Beautiful colors, don't you agree? 6" x 64" in seed stitch.




And, this is one of my current projects. I love sock knitting as it's so therapeutic and these are nice, for a change, since they are so neutral. I'm loving how the stripes are intercepted by just the tiniest bit of cream.

No comments: