Monday, August 04, 2008

I've been going around the house with my paint brush in hand, touching up areas that need it. It feels good...I just love doing this kind of thing. So, I decided it might be fun if I shared some of the colors in my home with you.

My family room is painted a lovely golden yellow color by Benjamine Moore, called Vellum (#207).

The kitchen is a bold, beautiful red by Benjamine Moore, Holly Berry #1321, and it goes really well with my black granite countertops.

The dining room is pink. A wonderful, soft pink called Southern Comfort, also by Benjamine Moore. I've also used this color in my guest bedroom and guest bathroom.

The living room is a soft, sagey green. Dune Grass #492.

The hallways and the foyer are all painted the same color. A gorgeous, soft brownish lavendar, Morristown Cream (love that name) #1241 by Benjamine Moore.

The master bedroom suite is painted a color we found at Dunn Edwards, called Oyster. It's so peaceful and restful. I would love to re-paint the entire house with this color, but we'll save that for later (a lot later).

I love painting....I did the entire house! How about you? Are you a painter at heart? What colors do you have in your home?

No comments: