Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm doing a little research regarding this....


and I would love your help. If you have this camera, the Nikon D80, I would love it if you would leave me a comment and let me know what you like about it and what you don't like.

I held it for the first time the other day and was surprised at it's weight. It seemed heavy, at least heavier than I expected it to be. Is the weight an issue for you? Are there so many other great features about this camera that make the weight a non-issue? If so, what are they? I definitely think it's beautiful!

On the other hand, this is the camera that was referred to me by the salesperson. The Canon Rebel EOS. I could tell that she preferred that I purchase it instead of the Nikon. Said it was her favorite, but didn't really give me a lot of information about it. Does anyone have this camera and if so, what do you think of it?

I have a Canon Rebel SLR and haven't been pleased with my photos when they were processed, which is why I decided to try a digital camera in the first place.

I have a little "point and shoot" digial by Sony which is wonderful for what it does, but I would eventually love to have a camera that takes GREAT photos!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

My new camera is the Canon PowerShot S5IS. It is a high end point and shoot with the shoe for an extra flash if you want to add it (and a pop up one for regular use). I'm very happy with it. It has enough features for me.