Thursday, July 03, 2008

I don't think I ever showed these to you before. I made them several years ago and they were such a hit with my husband's co-workers, I went into full assembly line mode. They were fun in the beginning, but it did get to be pretty boring after awhile. I think I made 50+.



They are really easy to make and you can be as creative as you want. I used "Pet Screen" which I purchased at Home Depot since it comes on a very large roll. It only comes in black though, so if you want the colored mesh, you won't find it there.




They make really good beach bags since they are "washable" and easy to see inside. It would be easy to make flaps or add pockets! It's just up to you!



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I bought some black screening a couple years ago for some embroidery project that I never did. Maybe I need to get it out and make a summer tote.