Friday, May 09, 2008

I just finished knitting my 5th pair of socks! I used Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn, which I like very much, in the Black Purl colorway. I used the same basic pattern I've been using, but this time I did a ribbed leg. I'm hooked....I LOVE knitting socks!




This has been waiting to be blocked and I finally got it done. I love this Chevron Scarf from Joelle Hoverson's book, Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I used Blue Moon Socks That Rock mediumweight yarn in Dutch Canyon and Highway 30 colorways.



1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you like my kitchen. We entertained officially for the first time today, as it was my Mom's 91st b'day and also Mothers Day.
I love knitting socks too and really want to knit that lovely shawl that you've done!

xo