Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Just a little something...

... so you'll know I'm still here. :)

I've finished two quilts and am just waiting for the perfect weather in which to get good photos of them so I can post them here for you to see. Two quilts!!! Yippee!!

In the meantime, I saw Jane working on this little wall hanging yesterday while I was at her house for quilting group. It's a gift for her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend as they are moving into their first apartment. It's so cute! She plans on getting it matted/framed, but I love it this way too!! She's in the process now of adding some beading and then I think she'll call it done.




Take care,

2 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

What a cute wall hanging. I'm looking forward to seeing the reveal of your two new quilts!

Sally said...

Yippee--a post. And can't wait for the weather to allow you to photograph your two finished quilts. You've inspired me...