Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Thunderstorms...

We had thunderstorms with lightning and thunder and rain over the weekend. The temps, for most of the day, were in the high 70s so it felt very humid, but it was so wonderful to see that rain coming down. And, it wasn't just a sprinkle... it was heavy duty rain!!


The hydrangeas certainly loved it. This bush has three different colors on it this year. Last year it only had pink.


And, I had to take this screenshot of the weather app on my phone since this is something I never see living in so cal. Isn't it cool? I'm not going to use that app for a week or two just because I like the way this looks! I know... I'm a fool!

Take care,

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, it's the unexpected things that bring us joy!

Vicki W said...

Yeah, rain for California!

Mystic Quilter said...

Your hydrangeas are just magic, beautiful soft pastels and they would have been pleased with the rain.

Kar said...

Enjoy that rain! We are enjoying the surprise rain that we've been getting this summer. It's a lovely change from the normal.