Tuesday, December 02, 2014

It was a lazy weekend... and now it's raining!!

Our Thanksgiving weekend seems like it was ages ago. I can't believe how quickly the time is passing... soon it will be Christmas and I'm not sure I'm ready. We're hoping to go get our tree tomorrow, but if the wet weather continues as is predicted, we'll end up putting that off for a few days.

Last Saturday, after eating essentially two Thanksgiving meals, we drove up to Channel Islands and took a walk at one of our favorite places.



It was a lovely, warm day with just enough breeze that we were comfortable walking along the water's edge in our short sleeves.

I didn't get any sewing done over the four days, but today I managed to work on my cargo duffle just a bit, while it was raining outside. It was a good day for staying inside. It was lovely rain and you know how badly we need it here in California. Just hoping it lasts another couple days. I also completed a second Vintage Tin block while watching my husband sleep in front of the TV during the evenings.

Take care,

No comments: