Wednesday, November 19, 2014

They are addicting...

Once I got started in our workshop on Saturday, I found I couldn't stop. It is addicting to play with fabric combinations and it's an easy block, both to cut and to sew.


These were done yesterday at Jane's house. I already had them cut so it was easy to get them all sewn as we sat and visited. They are sewn into halves (and pinned on the design board to see what the whole circle would look like) since I'm still deciding how I'm going to put them together.

Pat ended up bringing more fabric combinations and got quite a few cut and ready to sew. I'm hoping she'll work on them tomorrow at quilting group so I can see them come to life!

Take care,

4 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Wonderful, wonderful pattern and colour!

Sally said...

Very cool. Great combinations. How are you doing to set them together?

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

Teri I love these! I like the pointy ones best and the block with the chevron best of all. You might just convert me to Kaffee fabrics with these.

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Your blocks look so vibrant and lively. I can see why they would be addictive.