I've sorta been out of commission the last couple of weeks. I haven't been feeling all that well for awhile, and it caught up with me. I finally got myself to the doctor, then had to have an ultrasound, and it appears, further testing. Ugh. But, in the meantime, I'm feeling just a tiny bit better. At least enough that I was able to go to my quilting group meeting yesterday and do a bit of sewing.
I started this quilt because it's an easy project to carry back and forth from home to quilting group. Just the cutting of fabrics occupied several meetings, then sewing the triangles together took another day or two. Yesterday, I got most of the top sewn together but, as you can see, I still have to add another vertical row on the right hand side and three horizontal rows to the bottom.
Fabric selection was a challenge as I was purposely trying to pick fabrics that didn't necessarily go well together but might be interesting when combined. I'm happy with it... much more so than I thought I would be, and I think part of that is the pattern itself.
It's been fun to work on and easy (except for trying to wrap my brain around which way I had to cut those triangles).
Anyway, I'm behind on making more Zip & Go's and I want to make a bunch of zippered pouches too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I continue to feel well enough to get some of it done.