I found the perfect backing fabric on our Saturday day trip to get apples. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get the backing, batting, and top pin-basted together in anticipation of quilting it next week.
I'm going to do something pretty simple quilting-wise... probably straight, veritical lines. I'm really liking that look these days and think it might look great with this quilt.
Oh Oh! I just noticed that the upper right hand corner the last 2 blocks in the 2nd row from the top are upside down! Guess I'll have to fix that right away. Glad I saw it before I got it all quilted.
I also started playing around with leftover block parts, since I originally was going to start a "Red Center." Then, I saw Julia's quilt and decided I really like the "Chevron" version.
I haven't decided which fabrics to use yet, but it will be scrappy for sure! Probably a little bit of everything.