Friday, May 17, 2013

Try this Google Reader substitute...

I just found another substitute for Google Reader at CommaFeed.com. I've been using it now for a day and I think it just might be my favorite so far! It's not as pretty as reader, but it works like reader and that's all I care about!


Photo, of course, has nothing to do with this post except that it's a pretty photo and I wish I was there enjoying that warm sunshine and beautiful day. It was taken in Carpenteria a few months back.

Take care,

2 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Is there any way to change the page to English? I played around with the demo a bit but it was all in French. Also, if the blogger has their blog set up where you don't have to click through to the blog to read the whole post, can you read the whole post in the reader? It does look enough like Google reader to feel somewhat comfortable!

momsue84 said...

Is there a way to port all my feeds from Google Reader to the one you are using? I'm in such a quandry as to where to go once Reader is gone.