Thursday, February 07, 2013

Just a couple Valentine ideas...

It's almost Valentine's Day and if I'm going to do anything or make anything special, I had better get to it.

Here's a cute card idea, and it's fast and easy too! There's even an embellished envelope to go along with it. I almost like the envelope better than the card.



Even if you don't own this same fabric, there are many possibilities with the fabrics you do have. Many of the floral fabrics would look great and there's certainly no shortage of polka dots to be had. That's assuming you want to use florals. I think many of the Kaffe and Philip Jacobs fabrics (or any fabric) would work great in this project.

These treat bags are a cute idea... really cute idea. I'm just not quite sure how practical they are, but who (besides me) is into being practical. I still like them and think they're c.u.t.e. Of course, it would be just as easy to make the toppers out of paper (and more practical, imho)... just another thought.


My fabric SALE is still going strong (and I'm still nagging you to visit)!! We've got GREAT prices...come see!

Take care,


No comments: