Monday, November 19, 2012

The week ahead...

Unfortunately, I've had to set up "comment moderation" on this blog - not because I want to, but because I'm getting buried in spam! At least I've not turned on the word verification and don't plan on it....that stuff drives me crazy! :) Anyway, all it means is that I have to approve your comment (so I can verify that it is not spam) before it will show up.

Since Hubby decided to take the entire Thanksgiving week off, I've decided to join him. We'll just be puttering around the house getting some projects done and enjoying our Thanksgiving holiday and the time off. I've got a list of movies to watch too! :))

I've also decided that this is a good week to have a sale - a big, big, big, big, big sale!! Although any order placed during the week won't be shipped until 11/27/12, you are welcome to shop to your hearts content. If you have questions, I'll try to get to them as soon as possible. I'm putting everything on sale - at great prices!! Sale will run from 11/19 through 11/24.

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Take care,

No comments: