Friday, November 23, 2012

A little of this, a little of that...

I love the movie, As Good As It Gets, and I adore this song from the movie. I've been searching for it for quite awhile and just happened to find it last night. This is the song that is playing in the background while Helen Hunt is sitting at the bar waiting for Jack Nicholson to return. I so happy to have finally found it. Something else to be thankful for on Thanksgiving (and every day).



We had a lovely and relaxing day yesterday. It's only the two of us so it's always a bit on the quite side, bit I did get quite a bit of sewing done and my quilt top is almost complete. I'll share it here on the blog just as soon as I can get a good photo. I think I've got enough strip sets made to complete at least one more, if not two, quilts. I'm really making an effort to use up some of my stash.

I'm not one for shopping on busy days, so I'm skipping Black Friday. Just the thought of all those crowds makes me anxious. :)) I think instead I'll watch my Harry Potter movies because I never tire of that. Lucky for me that hubby enjoys them too.

Just a reminder in case you are a "stay-at-home" shopper like me - my Big, Big, Big, Big, Big sale ends on the 24th.

Take care,



No comments: