Thursday, May 17, 2012

Surprise, surprise...

I purchased fabric yesterday. Why is that not a surprise? :))

I love these home dec fabrics!!! I bought them because I need spring/summer pillows in my living room, family room and master bedroom and these will all be interchangeable, which will give me more decorating flexibility.

I got these at Joanns Fabrics which is not a store I love, but they were all 60% off (for one day only) and I couldn't resist. I only shop at Joanns for things I can't get elsewhere, but every single time I visit there, I'm amazed that they cannot afford to put a new, working lock on one of the two stalls in the ladies restroom. I mean, really. At least yesterday the restroom was clean...that's a first!

I'll soon be making a linen pleated bedskirt and a Chevron/Zig Zag quilt for the family room incorporating some of the colors from these fabrics. How fun!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Great fabrics. I know the feeling about Joanns. I only visit with a coupon and for Burda patterns.

HollyM said...

Those are my exact colors too. I love them! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Barb said...

Love those fabrics.