Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I don't know what it is...

about me and this quilt. I've been carrying it around forever in the back of my car and I've tried and tried to get a good photo of it. So far, this is the best I've done. I had to take this one pretty fast as the goats in the field were all converging on me! :)

It's still in the back of my car so if I find another good place to shoot, you can bet I'll be taking more photos of it. I don't really have a good location at or within my house to shoot large quilts.

I love the way this quilt turned out and would love to have some good photos of it. I'm not giving up! :)

Take care,

6 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

It's beautiful! I sure hope you don't rip it on any of those wire fences you are displaying on.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love the colors you used in this one!

HollyM said...

Well, I think it looks beautiful in that photo. I'm glad you escaped the goats!
I've always wanted to do a bargello, but I'm not sure I'd have the patience.

Sally said...

Another gorgeous work! You DO have a knack for picking fabrics. Love the color progression. Just great. I made a similar one and by the time I was finished I almost hated two and four patches. Just figuring how which way to press the seam allowances was a job. Just when I thought I'd have then going the right way, bam--well, I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyway, your quilt definitely beats mine by a long shot. And, not to worry about where it was photographed, I thought it looked great.

Barb said...

Your quilt is soooo wonderful!

Kim D. said...

That's a gorgeous quilt Terri! Love the colors you selected.