Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's time to start thinking about hearts...

After scouring the internet for Valentine ideas....here's what I found. A little art, flowers, & baking.

From Eighteen25. I LOVE this Valentine Subway Art. Visit their website to download and print for yourself!!

It comes in a black and red version too!

There is more great Valentine Subway Art at Today's Fabulous Finds. Go here to download and print.


This also comes in several different colorations.

This idea is very clever and I love the fresh flowers!! I've never seen red pistachios.


Here's another vase along similar lines. Love the pastels! And the candy conversation hearts...they are my favorites!!


Look at this cute idea! I just love simple, yet clever decorating ideas. A burlap covered vase...very simple and elegant.


If you're a baker and love to give breads and/or cookies as gifts, you'll love this heart-covered wrapper that you can make.


Cupcakes are always a fun part of Valentines Day too and this site has some wonderful ideas, recipes, and information.

Valentine's Day wouldn't be the same without heart-shaped cookies either. These are elegant and lovely.


I love this simple idea too (my problem is that I love everything). Candy bar wrappers that have been personalized. Simple. Cute.

Hope there are a couple of ideas here that you like!

1 comment:

Kim D. said...

Hi Terri, Happy New Year! I love all of your Valentine ideas! Thanks for sharing. Those conversation hearts with the flowers are so adorable!