Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm kinda excited...

to see two of my "blog" friends in Quilting Arts this month!


Holly McLean's article (page 24) is about combining gelatin monoprints with stitch. I love what she's done and can't wait to try it myself. So happy to see her in the magazine. She seems like she has a wonderful life and it's been a pleasure getting to know her through her blog and our emails.


Terri Stegmiller is part of the Twelve by Twelve group that's been so popular recently. Their article (page 28) talks about how the group got it's start and how it operates. Terri's always doing wonderful art quilts and other items (she does great handbags)! I've been following Terri's blog for quite awhile now and even got to see one of her quilts in person when it appeared in a show at CA State University Channel Islands. I just know that if I ran into her on the street tomorrow, I would recognize her in an instant!


Congratulations ladies!

1 comment:

Terri Stegmiller said...

(big grin) Okay, now if only I could walk down your street tomorrow to test that theory! LOL! Thank you, so sweet of you to say all these wonderful things.