Monday, October 31, 2011

I've been playing...

around with Photoshop Elements. I'm still a firm believer that the best option is to take photos that are as perfect as you can get them in the camera. But, I do have to admit that it's fun to be a little creative with PSE.


Oh, I received my "Trip" quilt back from the quilters and now will be adding the binding. I'm really loving it and think it will get tons of use this Fall season. Photos to come soon, I promise!

Anybody else having problems "previewing" your post with blogger? Ever since I changed my template it hasn't worked properly. I keep thinking blogger will fix the problem but maybe I'm being a bit optimistic.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

have you switched to the new interface? I wasn't having any success with preview with the old interface and with the new one the preview works.

Diane J. Evans said...

I haven't had any trouble with the preview, Terri; however, I've also switched to the new interface. Could that be the solution?

Love your new look!

Diane

Janet said...

Love the photo a lot, it looks so romantic. I've had no problems with preview.