Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh, I forgot...

to show you the Freddy blocks I made! I made these waaaaaaaay back in October of 2001. That's the year we went to Asilomar (and took Kathy Sandbach's machine quilting class) and visited Freddy's classroom. We were wowed, to say the least! Anyway, I came home and started working on these, but don't know why I never finished them. I totally forgot about them so it's a fun surprise to find them again just after seeing Freddy!

This is the original photo of the blocks taken in 2001!


I had better get busy and make a quilt with these. I'll just tack it onto my never-ending "to make" list!

8 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love your blocks! You really should finish this because you know it will be great when done.

Anonymous said...

What! You never finished them! Shame, shame! Really--just join the rest of us with appetites for projects bigger than we can tackle. Sally

Janet said...

They're wonderful, I hope to see more of these as you progress, they're quite wow.

Jackie's Stitches said...

They're really fun looking blocks. How funny that you would come across them after all this time just after seeing her again. I think the blocks are demanding to be finished!

Diane J. Evans said...

Oh, is this ever a Freddy quilt or what??!! You simply must finish it (this is your conscience speaking . . .).

Diane

Crispy said...

Wow wild and wonderful houses!!! It looks like only 3 need to be made....you can get this done Terri!! LOL.

Crispy

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You absolutely have to finish this wonderful quilt Terri! It's beautiful!!!

Kim D. said...

I've always wanted to make one of these house quilts.. It's adorable, I hope you finish it.