Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas S.A.L.E

I'm having a 3-day SALE for my blog readers!!

Starts today....ends Wednesday night at midnight est.

The prices you see will already be marked down by 35%. Sale includes almost everything! Exceptions are "already cut" goods, i.e., strip rolls, Bali Pops, fat quarter packs, charm packs, kits, etc., and the Kaffe Fassett Tote Bags.

Please use "terrisblog" in the comments section of your order.

Orders dated today through January 3rd will be shipped beginning January 4th!

Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking: I'm about to place a big order, but wanted to confirm: does the code listed above allow for an ADDITIONAL 35% off the sale prices?

Browndirtcottage said...

Hi Terri....I just placed an order
and I wanted you to know I came over from Wanda's at Exuberant Color blog!!

Judy said...

well, I guess I'd better go do some shopping! LOL

xo

Anonymous said...

Well... that was fun ! Just placed my order [and discovered you via Wandas Blog.] Looking forward and thanks Linda M in BC

Kar said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all of your wonderful inspirations. Hope Christmas was wonderful for you and that the New Year will be also.

xxxx