Friday, November 06, 2009

Thursday is my day to quilt/sew. I just started this about a month ago and it's been so rewarding. First of all...I get to sew - ALL day! So you can imagine how much I'm actually getting done. Then, I get out of the house and socialize! Social contact is so important and we don't realize that until we don't have it. What a lifesaver.

Anyway, here's just a snippet of the fabrics I was using yesterday. I took several other photos but I guess something is wrong with my camera because when I went to download them this was the only one I could find. So, when I get a bit more done, I'll show you the whole project.


5 comments:

Behind My Picket Fence said...

On-line quilt shop owner? This could work out - I like to make quilts. Sadly, I have a lot of kits still waiting to be made. BUT, there's always something new to catch my eye.
I just saw the socks you knit. My SIL made a pair for me last winter that are blue/green/purple. Love 'em.
I will be back to see you and hope you visit me again also. My blogs aren't always funny but sometimes I have a giggle that just has to come out as words.....

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Can't wait to see what you are doing with those lovely fabrics Terri!

Cathy said...

Oooh sounds like a fabulous day to me Terri!! I'm loving your new quilt already, those fabrics are gorgeous xo

Crispy said...

Darn camera for eating your pictures...I hate waiting LOL. I usually have Fridays to just sit and sew, my other 2 days off are for running around and domestic duties :0)

Crispy

Kim D. said...

Yummy fabrics, can't wait to see what you're making. I love to get together with my sewing friends and have a sew day. You're right, it's important for our mental health.