Saturday, August 15, 2009

A detour...

I made a stop at Alexander Henry fabrics on Friday while I was in Burbank visiting IKEA. I had called in an order but most of the fabrics were out-of-stock so I was only able to pick up a few. I did manage to get a couple new ones to list at the shop and I got a couple of 2-3 yard pieces for my own stash! AH fabrics are consistently incredibly good quality and it is always a pleasure to visit their site. They are really nice people too!


Believe it or not, I didn't find a thing at IKEA that I had to have. It's still always fun to visit!

3 comments:

Crispy said...

Oooo pretty!! I love IKEA, what a great place to just wander around in. Wish they would build one in ND.

Crispy

Unknown said...

Those fabrics look fantastic. OOOOhhhh do I dare go look in your store. I just love what they look like. I will resist for now. But I can't say what might happen later. And for Ikea love the store!

Jocelyn said...

We just got an IKEA store here last month. It is such a fun place to browse and get ideas. My dd says the one in Chicago is bigger!! Whew, this one is big enough!