Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I guess I might as well admit it. I took lousy pictures of all of my older quilts. I kept blaming these poor scans on my scanner, but I think it's really pretty obvious that I'm at fault! OK, I said it....out loud.

However, I'm still going to document and show you a major portion of the quilts I've made over the years. I believe this is the first one (of many) Colorsplash Trip Around the World quilts that I've made using the Piecemaker's book. It's the BEST book for these type quilts.


I was still loving blue and cranberry shades. This was a lap-sized quilt using 6 different fabrics and as with most of my quilts, I no longer own it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have also been thinking of doing the same thing. Photographing my quilts for posterity sake. I love the colors in this quilt1

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's beautiful - lucky owner! My photos of the quilts I made in the past are not good, but I drop one in now and then anyway. People see the beauty in them anyway.