Thursday, February 26, 2009

My husband brought me a gorgeous and very large bouquet of flowers last week. He doesn't do it often, but when he does, he has excellent taste! He was funny about it too....he knows I love orange right now so he made sure there were some orange flowers in it!


Here's a photo of the progress I'm making on my Sugarplums. I started knitting in stockinette and it quickly looked very boring. So, I frogged it and started over with the Diagonal Rib pattern by Ann Budd. It's lovely!


2 comments:

momsue84 said...

Lovely colors. There you go again with the gorgeous colors thing. What an eye!!

Judy said...

Thanks for suggesting this pattern. It really looks lovely and I can't wait to get started. I'm going to go wind my skein of yarn right now! My dh is having some surgery on Thursday, so I'm anticipating having a little extra quiet time over the next few days...perfect for knitting!
Your sock looks lovely! Like Momsue84 says: "what an eye!".

xo