Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We ran into John Flynn while at Road to California. What a nice man and great quilter! He said he's been in the "quilt business" for around 17 years when I asked him how long he's been vending at shows.


As we were walking through the aisles, I spied this gal coming towards me with this bag over her shoulder. Isn't it great? Made with all the beautiful Kaffe fabrics. Linda was kind enough to let me photograph her with her bag! Thanks Linda!


Here is an outfit entitled, Moody Blue Ensemble. I can't say I'm a huge fan off quilted clothing, but this outfit was wonderful. It didn't seem bulky and honestly, if you didn't know she had quilted it herself, you would have sworn she bought the fabric that way. Exceptional quilting. As much as I love color, I think this was done very tastefully with the pale blue and dark brown.



Here is Mountain Chapel in all it's glory and a couple of closeups.






More to come...

I apologize for the fuzziness of some of the photos. It was difficult to get good shots with the lighting. I hope you're enjoying the quilts regardless!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like there are some gorgeous quilts there. thanks for the pictures.