Monday, January 12, 2009

Started a new Chevron Scarf. I can't help it. I love this pattern and I love knitting it with this yarn! Chapman Springs and Loch Ness in Mediumweight. It's heavenly.



Lately I've been knitting more than quilting only because it's so much more portable. Seems like I'm always running with never enough time to sit in front of the sewing machine. I find that knitting, just like quilting, is very therapeutic. I always get lost in my thoughts as time goes by. This may, or may not, be a good thing, depending upon your view!

Now, with that said, I have found enough time to make a few aprons recently and hope to be able to capture some good photos to show you in the next week or so.

1 comment:

Diane J. Evans said...

Terry -- I'm a knitter, too. Where can I purchase this yarn and the pattern? I love the blue/green/yellow combination. I live in New York -- can you connect me with a supplier?

Diane